Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Avocado and Corn Salsa

     I am always ready for a nice little treat to eat while I watch TV or while hanging out by the pool. This is so yummy, I even had it for lunch today. You could add a little chicken to it, and it would be good on a burger. 
     As usual, I didn't follow the directions that I had, and made it my own.  It originally called for back-eyed peas, and I have never had them, so I used black beans, which I love.  And I happened to have some corn that I froze over the summer, and I used that instead of canned.
     Let me know if you make it, and if you do anything different .



1 1/2 cups fresh corn
1 can black beans, rinsed
1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
4 tomatoes, chopped
3 avocados, chopped
1 pkg Good Seasons dressing mix

Mix all ingredients together and chill overnight.

original recipe from Becky Higgins

No comments: